Manufacturer’s Part # FAX-560
This product is Brand New.FEATURES:
- Brother’s new Fax560 personal plain paper fax phone and copier shoehorns a wealth of functionality into a slim space-saving design perfect for the home or home office user
- With a 10-page document feeder a 50-sheet paper cassette 150-page print cartridge and simple-to-use copy mode it s exactly geared to the volumes typical of personal and home office faxing
- 512K memory backs you up for that inevitable time when incoming faxes exceed the supply of paper in the cassette Automatically switches on one line for fax and voice calls
- You’ll enjoy the benefits of features like quick scan for memory transmission fax forwarding paging and remote retrieval 54 station auto dialing broadcasting polling and delayed transmission error correction mode electronic cover page and auto redial
- Dimensions 13.1 x 11.9 x 11.1
This product is Brand New and comes with a 1 year warranty.
The Brother PPF560 provides several services, combining a plain-paper personal fax machine with telephone and copy functions. It sports a compact design with bold, clearly marked operating features and is equipped with a convenient telephone handset. It also has a 50-page standard paper cassette tray. Additional advantages include the copy function, which lets you make up to 99 copies at a time, and the 50-number memory for automatic dialing.
We set up the Brother PPF560 in minutes without reference to the owner’s manual, thanks to a simple design and intuitive operation. Still, to get the benefits of extensive features, we recommend following Brother’s well-detailed instructions for programming in its thorough manual. You’ll also need that information to remotely retrieve messages, pages, and faxes. We also recommend perusal of the guide for setting up the fax unit on lines with an external answering machine or with numbers that roll over. Note that phone lines using call waiting or voice mail may run into trouble operating this fax unit.
The handset is very lightweight and tapered, and the automatic fax-phone switch lets you make calls and receive faxes through the same phone line. The fax unit lets you know when you have a voice call by emitting double rings. The receiver delivers clear, clean sound. The unit supports caller ID and distinctive ring (when you subscribe through your phone service provider). The automatic document feeder can accommodate 10 pages at a time. The 16-digit LCD displays clear, bright numbers and messages. The ring volume is adjustable from mute to loud, which is fortunate, because the PPF560 has a jarring tone. The phone index for alphabetical search of stored numbers is a great convenience, as is the automatic redial, delayed transmission and hold buttons. Making copies takes the click of one button; enlargements and reductions must be keyed in. The Brother PPF560 is supported by a 90-day warranty. –Barbara Price
- Remote access to faxes and messages
- Unique ring identifies incoming voice calls
- Copier capabilities
- May conflict with some phone services
- Some functions take several steps to program
- You can make up to 99 copies but the unit holds only 50 sheets
10-page auto document feeder
50-sheet paper cassette
512 KB memory stores up to 20 pages
50 auto-dial locations
Copy function can make up to 99 copies